Sunday, May 4, 2008

Who Is Gossip Girl? I Know.

"The secret is out GG, you're numbers are up. Surrender now, or face the punishment. What will it be? The Truth or the Consequences? Either way you're up on the stake, there's only one word I've got for you. Goodbye."

Don't ya just love how GG formulates her sentences? I lavet!

The word is out, GG is revealed, and you'll catch it here first.
The upcoming episode, Season 1 Episode 16, will reveal a homosexual relationship between two of the most eligible bachelors of the Upper East Side. This is it, the biggest bomb-shell to ever drop Manhattan, Eric van der Woodsen and Asher Hornsby (Little J's dog-walker boy-fling), step right up and claim your homosexuality!

These two love birdies will have a lip-locking scene on the next episode.

From the homosexuality to the real identity of Gossip Girl....

OH COME ON, ISN'T IT ALREADY OBVIOUS BY NOW?!

Yes, the real Gossip Girl is Eric van der Woodsen, and this is no guess of mine, I have sources from the Gossip Girl production staff to support this claim.

It's safe to say I can seriously laugh my ass off if they change the 'Gossip Girl is actually Eric' plot, because I know the alternate truth to that change.

And this is why I love me.

xoxo, Haute Chocolait

No comments: