Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bohemian Nation's Coffee Company


I've been a loyal visitor of this amazing Coffee Company. There's just this desire to quit Starbucks Coffee (for their boring coffee & over rated name), Seattles Best (for not just being the best), and all those other Coffee joints. I'm not trying to dis these names, but I'm just explaining to my readers my own opinion (I am still entitled to that right?).


What really struck me hard (and good) was BoNa's:

1. Amazing service (tops with the staff's amazing English)
2. Ambiance (The first time I walked in that cozy coffee shop, I was struck by a speeding yellow bus)
3. Great Coffee (very different from any other Coffee makers)

photos all from bonacoffeecompany.com

4. Exclusivity (not much coffee drinkers know this place, so I'd add that up for a perk)

For more information, please visit Bohemian Nation's Coffee Company website, or better yet, visit them at:

Unit E Banco Filipino Building
Elizalde St. BF Commercial Plaza
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines

And if you live in Dubai, Vancouver, Hong Kong or Shanghai, there's a BoNa Coffee coming your way soon.

BoNa is also about to open their newest Coffee shop at Westgate, Filinvest, so watch out for that.


No comments: