Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Weekender

I hope I'm not violating any copyright laws of some sort.
As you've seen earlier, my only companion to long travels is my Louis Vuitton Monogram trunk chest. That's the only piece of luggage in which I feel mentally secure with my belongings. I don't want my $600 shoes getting dented. Have you seen how those maniacs back at the airports throw around your check-in luggage? Those insecure Tunguska's are in serious need of therapy.
I want to try something new this time around, and I was thinking... Weekend duffel bags? For those 2-3 days out of town, driving around the mountains in the south of France to Monaco, with a Gucci or Louis Vuitton weekend bag at the passenger seat... I'll do that SOON.
Here are some of the potential weekend bags that may land on my credit card bill soon (when I arrive at Hong Kong tomorrow).
Large carry-on duffel with double handles, single shoulder strap, zip-top closure, and inside pocket.
Price: $955

Duffel with double handles, adjustable shoulder strap, zip-top closure, interlocking G detail, signature web, front zip pocket, and inside zip pocket.
Price: $1095

Carry-on duffel with double signature web handles, zip-top closure, Gucci crest trademark, inside pocket, and cell phone pocket.
Price: $625

Large carry-on duffel with double handles, single shoulder strap, zip-top closure, and inside pocket.
Price: $895

large carry-on duffel with double signature web handles, zip-top closure, Gucci crest trademark, front zip pocket, inside zip pocket, and cell phone pocket.
Price: $495


photos and information from Gucci.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You hav to get the GUCCI green and white. It's the least cheapest!!!!!!
Love from Sweden