Saturday, May 3, 2008

Chanel Mobile Art

In fear of any Copyright violations against Chanel, I will not post photos, nor link the Chanel website on my blog.

The House of Chanel presents the Chanel Mobile Art, currently in Hong Kong, it will soon transfer to Tokyo (the land of the extreme end of Fashion), and eventually travel around the surface of the globe.

If you have time to catch the Global phenomenon, please do send me some of your latest grabs (photos) from the event. I'd love if you do.

For more information, please visit the official website of Chanel, and look for the Chanel Mobile Art.

P.S Karl Lagerfeld, I LOVE your limited Chanel Homme pieces I spotted at an old fashion show held at the Santa Monica Airport. If only I could go and grab me a pair of those adorable pants, but I bet the waiting list is already at it's 5 digits.

Enjoy your cup of Haute Chocolait? Ciao for now.

No comments: